- 1-1 Assessment Meeting & Course Reflectionsby EdTech Admin on July 25, 2019 at 4:50 pm
Hi all! Can you believe it is the end of term already?? It has been SUCH a pleasure to learn and work with all of you. Both of us– Valerie and Jennifer – would each like to set up a... Continue Reading →
- Dr. Martin Weller…by jethom on July 21, 2019 at 6:58 pm
just emailed in anticipation of our time with him tomorrow. Enjoy reading his paper which focuses on digital scholarship and come with your thoughts and questions–it’s your chance to interact with Martin and his latest ideas!
- P.S.by jethom on July 19, 2019 at 10:04 pm
Val and I have posted our comments on your posts inside Hypothes.is You may not receive notification of these so best to login and check within the specific blog post. Let us know if you don’t receive them.
- Relevant to EDCI 515… how so?by jethom on July 17, 2019 at 11:43 pm
Curious?… Relevant to EDCI 515?… how so?
- Assignment #2by jethom on July 5, 2019 at 1:53 am
Hello everyone, This morning, you found out which course reading you will structure your presentation/blog post around to complete Assignment #2. On the scheduled day for that course reading (i.e., your ‘due date’ for the presentation/blog assignment), you will present... Continue Reading →
- A note for all future classesby jethom on July 3, 2019 at 9:57 pm
GREAT to meet you all for the start of the MEd ED-TECH cohort! For all students, please bring your laptops to each class. While those ‘in-room’ may not use laptops for our entire time together, you will certainly use them... Continue Reading →